The fastest way to explore your space assets and data.
A comprehensive view for all your space assets. At a glance, see how many assets you have by type and quickly identify how many are unhealthy. The Asset Catalog is synchronized with the development modes, and offers detailed asset-level information like documented columns, lineage, asset queries, and more.
You can navigate and manage your space assets using either the:
- Asset type filtering
- Search functionality
Use the left-side list view to filter assets by type. Alternatively, filter directly from the main Asset Catalog page. Both methods will synchronously update the assets displayed.
Search for assets using any part of their name, not limited to the beginning. Further refine your results by filtering according to asset type.
When you select an asset from the list, you'll be directed to its dedicated page. Here, you'll find comprehensive details including:
- Core information, such as the asset health status, row count, tags or experts.
- Redirected to the data warehouse.
- Documented columns, accompanied by their respective tests.
- A lineage view depicting both upstream and downstream dependencies of the selected asset.
- Access to both the query and the compiled query for models only.
- Asset data and columns' cardinality
Within the Asset Editor, you can decide if an asset should appear in the Catalog. Simply toggle the
Enable docs option off and commit your changes to exclude an asset. By default, this option is set to on.